Where Great Craft Beer is Made
At the Brewery & Taproom, we set out to create a comfortable gathering place like an old public house. A place where people come and meet, discuss the days events, catch a game on TV, and enjoy a fresh glass of craft beer brewed right here. Or try a refreshing hard seltzer, a tasty glass of NW hard cider, or a delightful glass of WA wine. To make the Taproom even more enjoyable, we’ve provided several tasty snacks to enjoy, several soft drinks, free WiFi, local sports on TVs, pinball games, an upstairs mezzanine for larger groups, an outdoor patio during warmer months, occasional trivia nights, and local live music on special occasions.
Our Microbrewery License allows minors on the premises if they are accompanied by an adult. So we have a “well-behaved dogs and children allowed” rule. Adults must watch their children at all times. Service dogs and other friendly dogs are also welcome, and are requested to be kept on a leash and with their masters.
If you want more that our tasty snacks, we have several options for you: bring in your own meal, order from a restaurant that delivers, get pizza delivered or pick it up from across the street, visit Sweet Dahlia Bakery next door, or try one of the mobile food vendors set up near the Taproom. Check our list of vendors.
- Our beer is brewed right here, a collocated brewery and taproom
- Craft beer, cider, wine, hard seltzer and soft drinks
- Tasty local snacks
- Family friendly, all ages
- Dog friendly, on a leash
- Pinball and video games upstairs
- To go keg and tap rentals
- To go 64oz growlers, 32oz crowler cans, and 16oz cans (4-packs and cases)
- Upstairs mezzanine rentals for larger groups when not too busy
- Coppertop Park has a central green space, brewery, winery, distillery, coffee roaster, climbing gym, bakery, pizzeria, and choclatier. Only 2 miles from the BI ferry terminal
Come for the Beer, Stay for the Day
Want to do more on the island? Visit both of our locations at Coppertop Park and Downtown Winslow. Plus here are some more options for you: walk around downtown Winslow, eat at one of the many great restaurants, stroll through art galleries or museums, hike along one of the many forest trails, bike along the island’s casual country roads, relax at one of the many beach and forest parks, walk through the beautiful Bloedel Reserve, and enjoy one of the many tasting rooms. Here at Coppertop Park, we happily count Fletcher Bay Winery, Storyville Coffee, Island Rock Gym, and Bainbridge Organic Distillers as next door neighbors. So why not make a full day of it?