Brewery's Downtown Winslow Location
Located on Winslow Way East just one block from the island ferry terminal, Bainbridge Brewing Alehouse is a great place to enjoy NW craft beer, cider and wine in a relaxed casual environment. A favorite of island residents and visitors alike, the Alehouse (ages 21 and over) features:
- 18 taps plus crowlers, growlers and canned beers to go.
- Many of the same great craft beers as the nearby Brewery & Taproom, plus several guest taps from other NW craft breweries and specialty bottled & canned beers from around the world.
- Craft ciders from around the NW.
- Wines produced by island vintners and select wines from WA, OR and CA.
- Weekly entertainment including trivia, local DJs and bands, board games, and sports on TVs.
- The Alehouse is open later in the evenings, ages 21 and over.
- Adjacent to island museums, wine tasting, and great restaurants and bistros