Bainbridge Brewing's Downtown Winslow Location
Our second location, the Bainbridge Brewing Alehouse is located on Winslow Way East just one block from the island ferry terminal. Its a great place to enjoy NW craft beer, cider and wine in a relaxed and casual adult environment, or to wait for your ferry and watch the world go by. Indoor and outdoor seating is available. A favorite of island residents and visitors alike, the Alehouse features:
- 18 draft taps, plus to-go crowlers, growlers and canned beers.
- Many of the same great craft beers as the nearby Brewery & Taproom, plus guest taps from other NW craft breweries.
- Draft and canned/bottled craft ciders from around the NW.
- Wines produced by island vintners plus select wines from throughout WA and OR.
- Sports on TV.
- The Alehouse is an adult environment, for ages 21 and up.
- Adjacent to island museums, wine tasting, and great restaurants.
- Variety of small plates and snacks! Menu found HERE. We also operated with an open food policy, so feel free to grab takeout from one of the many great local restaurants on Bainbridge Island.