Brewery's Downtown Winslow Location
The Brewery’s second location, Bainbridge Brewing Alehouse, is located on Winslow Way East just one block from the island ferry terminal. Its a great place to enjoy NW craft beer, cider and wine in a relaxed and casual adult environment, or to wait for your ferry and watch the world go by. Indoor and outdoor seating is available. A favorite of island residents and visitors alike, the Alehouse features:
- 18 draft taps, plus to-go crowlers, growlers and canned beers.
- Many of the same great craft beers as the nearby Brewery & Taproom, plus guest taps from other NW craft breweries.
- Draft and canned/bottled craft ciders from around the NW.
- Wines produced by island vintners plus select wines from throughout WA and OR.
- Sports on TV.
- The Alehouse is an adult environment, for ages 21 and up.
- Adjacent to island museums, wine tasting, and great restaurants.
- Variety of small plates and snacks! Menu found HERE.